Our aim and objective at Stepping Out Pre-school is to provide the highest standards of childcare and education for pre-school children until they start Reception Class.
We aim to always provide them with a friendly, comfortable, clean and a safe environment, which the children will find enjoyable and challenging. At Stepping Out Pre-school, learning and fun are linked with discovery and wonder.
To meet these important requirements, our objectives include:
- Respect for each child as a person, taking into account their individual needs;
- Valuing partnerships with parents/guardians/carers;
- A service of the highest possible standards to enhance each child’s quality of life;
- Ensuring that our pre-school staff are selected, trained & supervised to meet the children’s needs;
- Maintaining our service is in accordance with OFSTED for education and care.